Take a look around...

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Races, Races and Races - Oh My!

In an effort to make the content and quality of this blog better for my favorite blog-o-rific readers (and myself!), I've begun to add pages to the site. I have lots of different things in the works, but the first page (in addition to the About Moi) - is a list of upcoming and completed races. Saw this approach on a few other blog-anista sites and I loved it so I'm borrowing that approach (a nice way of saying copying - but imitation can be a form of flattery - in most cases!). I also figured its a great way for me to track exactly what I have coming up, as well as being able to reflect easily on previous PRs. I can tell you that after seeing I am registered for FIVE races in 2013 - I am realizing the reality of my love for running. I have two 5ks, two 10ks, and a half marathon in the Fall. Yup, I love me some running!

I ask for your patience as I start to build this online presence of mine. I will try to keep my peri-menopausal brain from forgetting and repeating content!

Thanks for all the love and support I've received over the last week or so...its really helping to propel me forward on this path. And I'd like to also give a shout out to the friends & acquaintences that have emailed me to tell me that I'm inspiring them to make small changes in their own lives as a way of moving them toward their own healthy living habits.

Inspiration is a gift that works both ways. Let's keep the good vibes coming guys and gals...and let's make every day count.

I wanted to end this blog entry by sharing a beautifully shot and inspirational running short video that I found shared out by C25K on Facebook today. Even if you are not a runner, I think you will still find the message applicable...define who you want to be, create yourself...



No comments:

Post a Comment