Take a look around...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

kicking it up a notch


Despite a migraine from hell (again!), I am having a kick ass day. I've had a couple things happen today (in addition to the feature on fitblogger.ca!) that are pushing me in a direction that I know in my heart I'm meant to go. In the meantime, while I figure out the how's, the why's, the when's and lay plans to scale my usual wall of fear...I created these business cards today through vistaprint.com! I even added a 2013 calendar to the back with a motivational "Make It Count" message. I have NO idea when (or if) I would even need these cards, but for the super duper cheap Vistaprint price I thought it was worth it. I've done cards like this in the past when I was living in my "actress, writer, filmmaker world" in NYC and found it never hurt to have them on hand. I usually follow my gut on these things and well, business cards are something that help me feel more in touch with the direction I want my life to go. I know it sounds silly, but its true...and generally, it works for me. I'm not sure of my next steps but the advice i'm giving myself on this is very similar to the advice I chant to myself when running..."just go".


No comments:

Post a Comment