Take a look around...

Monday, February 11, 2013

Withdrawal!

Thanks to Nemo, horrible road conditions and MORE impending snow I am ready to lose my mind. I so hate the treadmill but fear tomorrow might require a visit to my local gym just to feed my running addiction!

I've been staying true to my 30 Day Shred workouts but man, how I miss my running! The mind goes into overdrive when I don't have my run time out on the open road. Not to mention, I am registered for a virtual 5k for Valentine's Day...something tells me I'll be doing that run on the dreadmill too. 

Ugh!

Not much else to report on this front until I can get my ass running. I sort of stall when the brakes get put on the running.

Gee, have I mentioned running enough in this post!?!

Stay tuned, I am sure I will have a treadmill run report for you all tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment