Take a look around...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

addicted! - run apparel problem

I seem to be on a runner clothing kick...i have made many, MANY purchases within the last two weeks...i blame it on the excitement and love for my running and the new year runner resolutions I have committed to. And in fact, I am outgrowing the one small drawer I designated for my runner apparel!

First up - Old Navy Activewear - how I love thee. The compression running capris are my go to favorite right now for both quality and price.

I have a lot of black clothing so decided it was time to commit to some color (bright green, coral, turquoise blue!)...with a 40% off new year sale i could not resist. www.oldnavy.com

Then...I splurged. I have been eyeing a small company called Ink n' Burn which makes the most incredible, funky running apparel I have ever seen. The prices are WAY beyond my scope of affordable, BUT they are having a small sale and I got the most incredible short sleeve moisture wicking shirt for 39.95 (normally WAY more!). Check them out! www.inknburn.com

And lastly, I purchased some compressing shin/calve socks in a neon yellow with gray piping. I was so excited - got them on Groupon for $19 (normally $50 bucks!). My poor boyfriend saw the small package in the mail yesterday and thought maybe it was secretly ordered lingerie. Ha! Oops...!

Looks likes it might be time to tame the running apparel addiction and move on to ordering some sexy stuff (real clothes!) to show off all the work i've been doing! We have a trip to Cancun next month (fingers crossed) and I plan on rockin' the bod I'm working hard to keep strong. Despite the stomach bug from HELL (hell i tell you - H E L L) I am going to get back to strength training along with the running I have been continually doing. In fact, tonight I plan on breaking open the Jillian Michael's Killer Abs DVD that the man bought me for Christmas. Most women would think it an insult "what are you trying to tell me????"...not me...i was "YAY!!!!"...can't wait to give it a go. Maybe I can exercise the stomach bug demon from my belly with crunching it to Jillian's yelling.

Until next time, have a good one my blog-o-rama readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment