Take a look around...

Monday, December 3, 2012

Why? Because...


As promised, my daily dose of The December Days. ---->

Also, I think I am primed to start a "You know you're a runner if..." segment (if I had enough time!). I have been racking my brains the past hour trying to figure out if I should go for a run early, (and i mean EARLY) in the morning before work OR if I should try a run after work. The problem is...32 degrees and not fully dawn if I run in the a.m., warmer around 4:30pm but well on its way to darkness! Ugh. I miss the long days of sunshine and warmth! 

I'm leaning toward an early morning run, besides, I get to see all my neighbors walking their puppies. So with that decision on the books, I best be turning in since I'll be setting my alarm for 5:45am! eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment