Take a look around...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

4 Miles & Why I Run

Check it out...I ran FOUR miles today!

Absolutely knew I could do it and worked hard to pace myself, which I was successful at doing. I spanked my run into submission today and really owned it. And what better way to celebrate? I registered for my first 10k race! It's Girls On The Run 10k on June 1st. Gives me plenty of time to train and prepare...so excited & proud.

Lastly, I decided to start a little December project, "The December Days of Why I Run". For every day in December I will list a reason for why I love to run. I decided to do this not only for those around me that wonder why I seem nearly obsessed with this sport of running, but I am doing it for myself. I am intrigued by my passion for doing something I never in a million years thought I would do, never mind find enjoyment in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment