Take a look around...

Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Reflections

happy friday get-fitters!

I'm overdue for a blog post so sneaking in a short one while I can.

Right now, in this very moment, it is a virtual whirlwind of opportunities swirling around my head...and although exciting (and i'm grateful beyond belief!) - I really need to start to write it all down. A big part of that will be to get my desk at home organized...I really need to create a space for me to track it all. I've got numerous writing opportunities coming my way - in addition to contributing a second article to RI Fit Magazine, I've been asked to participate as a blogger for the "Who's Your Health Hero" campaign through the American Recall Center community website. Which is SO exciting because it was unsolicited!

I also have officially kicked off my Mary Kay business and astonished at how many people are excited I'm doing it?!? Looks like I'm going to be selling, selling and selling - which is ALL GOOD. Plus their products rock!

My new website is movin' along...started working on it again this week and i'm getting closer...just got to stay focused.

And lastly, super proud of myself for REALLY getting myself back on track workout/diet wise. The gym will see my face twice this week in addition to this being my first week of half marathon training. Plus I run the St Pat's 5K tomorrow in Providence tomorrow morning! Got my bib number and everything. Last race was in November over the Pell Bridge, so it will feel awesome to run a race again. Recap and pictures will be shared of course!

Overall, I guess you could say my momentum is building and people are starting to look to me to direct them...and it feels wonderful to HELP and GUIDE people to a healthier, happier life. 

That's what my mom used to do too and in a way, the torch has been passed. So for that I say, thank you Paula, wherever you may be right now :) xoxo

stay strong all and have a beautiful weekend!
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment