Take a look around...

Monday, October 8, 2012

strength is BACK

Feeling absolutely amazing again...tackled another C25K session...had to go backwards to go forwards...but i could care less, right now this is all about getting my strength back and sustaining my run time.



I am thrilled to be back outside and running. There are no words. My vow this time though is to maintain my strength and cardio sessions in conjunction with the running sessions. It was those strength and cardio sessions that brought me such progress in the first place. In order to run, injury free, I need to really improve on the strength of my core. Something that has always been a weak spot for me. Really starting to understand the dynamics of what my body needs in order to progress forward and keep the obstacles to a minimum. Oh, and do not understand the importance of STRETCHING. that was another big aha for me recently, its making all the difference in the world.

And since its been a while since I will be posting shortly some inspirational quotes and helpful resource info...i mean this really is about sharing the knowledge and the power to transform more than anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment