Take a look around...

Friday, October 12, 2012

lots on the mind

So yesterday I ran, feeling good to be back in the flow of things. Still have a slight tweak of discomfort in the area where I had pain before, but stretching, ibuprophen, and an increased need to learn is keeping me up on what I need to keep me moving. I've recommitted to doing a formal workout session everyday (even if only 20 minutes) because it seems for me my body NEEDS to have some level of workout/fitness to keep progress moving. I'm sort of at a leveled off point right now and that's mostly due to the two weeks I was injured and derailed myself from working out.

Here are some stats from yesterday's run Couch to 5K session:


And here is a beautiful shot of my early evening Autumn run...
(because its tradition for me to take these!)



I know i've mentioned this before, but my Planet Fitness membership is officially active on Wednesday of next week. I can NOT wait. I need some sessions with a trainer to identify some areas that need serious attenion...those being core, balance and how to prevent injuries through proper stretching/warm-up techniques. I'm also full steam ahead on researching various certifications and even an online BA in Exercise Science degree program.

Its all very exciting...life feels really good right now...and having control of my health has SO much to do with it. I never truly got the connection to "body, mind, spirit" until recently.

Very powerful.

Lastly here are some of my favorites fit-spirations for today...








No comments:

Post a Comment