Take a look around...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fitness Blogs for Women

Came across some helpful best fitness/nutrition blog link lists...wanted to share!

Grit & Glimmer - Love the name of this blog! Found a really cool "Three Fitness Blogs for Women That Actually Don't Suck" page on this blog...interesting stuff. Especially the http://www.stumptuous.com/ blog. Talks about being a woman going through hormonal changes and how it impacts your body (its the latest blog entry).

Greatist.com has an extensive "60 Must-Read Health & Fitness Blogs for 2012" list that will take me a while to get through but love that it breaks it down by categories of interest (ie running, nutrition, strength training, weight loss, etc).

I was intrigued by this blog http://www.themoreirun.com/. I only just skimmed the blog but I think there is a lot I can personally learn from this one (career wise/assisting people with fitness goals). The blog does reference her faith beliefs in areas of the site, which personally, i find noteworthy since I believe in a mind, body, spirit connection. (though I would never expect everyone to think/feel that way).

I will list & share more as I find them!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog post is so useful for us but if you want to read more men and Women Fitness Tips Visit our Healthydunia website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is awesome!!! great blog!

    http://preserveyoursexyhealth.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete