Take a look around...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Train Dirty Fitness Ambassador Announcement

Hello get-fitters!

MORE big news is on the horizon, just got word yesterday that I have been selected as a Train Dirty Fitness Ambassador! SO excited...still learning lots about the group but I can tell you there is a high level of communication and support for each other. I've got a little studying up to do now that I've been accepted...but as of right now, all looks lovely and I couldn't feel more connected to their mission. 

If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook - you'll start to notice on Wednesdays I will be posting "pink" themes. This is part of the TDFA tradition in the group...so I'll be using that as a way to post inspirational and empowering messages to keep us all motivated and moving in the direction of our dreams (and it doesn't just have to be health & wellness related - ALL dreams are valid!).



No comments:

Post a Comment