Take a look around...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here comes 2014!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that makes an effort to follow my sometimes crazy and sporadic blog. On the days I don't feel like being accountable, I know that there are some of you out there interested in what struggles (or successes!) I'm having - and that leads me to keeping this blog-o-rama "bodymadebetter" world up and running (no pun intended, ha!).

As I take a look at how I unwittingly, yet, in some way WILLINGLY derailed my fit physique over the past month or two, it actually fills me with a joy to know that I understand how to get myself back up and moving in the direction I originally was headed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way, but sometimes, you really need to step away from something to see clearly how much you need and want it - especially to be happy & confident.

I've got plans to do some fun and amazing things in the new year - like Muckfest in April of 2014 and my second half marathon in May of 2014. I also will finally get my CPR certification AND take my personal trainer cert test (whether I'm ready or not...I mean how long can I stare at that damn text book!?!)

Anywho...I wanted to just say thank you and wish you all a beautiful, healthy and happy new year. Live your life, every minute of it, without abandon and full of hope.

stay strong!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I too have derailed myself but like you, now I know what I need to do to bring me back and, actually have already started back on track. Happy New Year and I'll be following you through 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow. Best wishes to you as well. Somehow derailing isn't as scary once you know how to get back on track. Happy New Year!

      Delete