Take a look around...

Friday, October 19, 2012

goal & score!

I am over the moon!!!! Big news!!!

Thanks to the generous support and donations of friends & family, i have successfully reached my $500 fundraising goal for tomorrow's Free to Breathe Providence 5K!!!

Woohoo!!!

I am both nervous and excited about tomorrow morning's 5k. Although my plan is to run 1 mile of the 3 miles, its still the first time i have ever run in any kind of race for any amount of time. It is also the first time I am running outside the safety of my cozy little neighborhood block.

I can't believe the day is just about here. I plan on getting to the location bright and early so i have some time to get myself together and prepared for what i am sure will be an amazing, empowering and emotional time.

thank you again for following this part of my journey...its only the beginning...


No comments:

Post a Comment